This year’s #ManuSec USA summit explores solutions to the widening array of cyber threats jeopardizing American manufactures as they increasingly embrace technological innovations. A senior delegation, comprising of 100’s of manufacturing security leaders from across the country, explore policy frameworks, best practice guides, and enterprise-wide engagement strategies to establish the practical steps needed to protect their assets from cyber threats.
- Managing cyber risks in the age of smart production
- Rolling out an OT security operations center
- Building high-performing security teams
- Overcoming the challenges of network design and security in manufacturing environments
- Developing, implementing & testing OT crisis management & disaster recovery plans